What Speridan is and what it is used for
Periridan belongs to a group of medicines called “antipsychotics”.
Peridan is used to treat the following:
• Schizophrenia, in which you can see, hear or feel things that do not exist, believe in things that are not true, or feel unusually suspicious or confused.
• A mania that can make you feel very excited, excited, upset, enthusiastic or overactive. Mania is observed in a condition called “bipolar disorder”.
• Short-term treatment (up to 6 weeks) of long-lasting aggression in people with Alzheimer’s dementia who are prone to self-harm or injury to others. Prior to this, alternative (non-medicinal) approaches should be applied.
• Short-term treatment (up to 6 weeks) for long-term aggression in intellectually disabled children (at least 5 years old) and adolescents with behavioral disorders
Contents of the pack and additional information
What Conteridan contains:
– The active substance in one film-coated tablet is risperidone (1 mg, 2 mg, 3 mg and 4 mg, respectively).
– The other ingredients are: anhydrous lactose; microcrystalline cellulose; pre-gelatinized starch; magnesium stearate, tablet coating composition suspend suspension-hypromellose; macrogol; titanium dioxide; wash off white.
What Periridan looks like and contents of the pack
Peridan 1 mg – white, oval, biconvex film-coated tablets with one line on one side and T1 marking; dimensions 8×5 mm. The tablet can be divided into two equal doses.
Peridan 2 mg – white, oval, biconvex film-coated tablets with one line on one side and T2 marking; dimensions 10×5 mm. The tablet can be divided into two equal doses.
Peridan 3 mg – white, oval, biconvex, film-coated tablet with one line on one side and T3 marking; dimensions 11 x 6.5 mm. The tablet can be divided into two equal doses.
Peridan 4 mg – white, oval, biconvex film-coated tablets with a one-sided divide and T4 marking; dimensions 14 x 7.5 mm. The tablet can be divided into two equal doses.
Peridan film-coated tablets are packaged with 10 tablets per PVC / PVDC / A1 film blister, 3 blisters per carton
Perforated film-coated tablets are packaged with 30 tablets each in a polyethylene bottle with a child-resistant cap; 1 bottle per box.
Marketing Authorization Holder:
29, Atanas Dukov Street
1407 Sofia, Bulgaria
Reykjavikurvegur 78 IS-220 Haftiarfjordur
BLB 016 Bulebel Industrial Estate
Zaytun ZTN 3000
More about SPERIDAN Table. 4 mg. * 30 (SPERIDAN tabl. 4 mg. * 30)