REVATIO 20 mg /sildenafil/ 90 film-coated tablets in box
WHAT REVACATION IS AND WHAT IT IS USED
The REVATIO film-coated tablets are white and circular.
Revacio is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It lowers blood pressure by expanding these vessels. Revacio belongs to a group of medicines called type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
BEFORE YOU START TAKING REVACATION
You must not take Revazio:
– If you have hypersensitivity to sildenafil or any of the excipients of Revazio.
– If you are taking medicines containing nitrates or such as amyl nitrate (a banned sexual stimulant). These drugs are often given to relieve a disease that occurs with various forms of impaired blood supply to the heart. Revacio can cause a serious increase in the effects of these medicines.
– If you have recently had a stroke, myocardial infarction, or have severe liver disease or low blood pressure
– If you are taking a medicine containing ketoconazole or itraconazole or containing ritonavir.
Take special care with Revazio:
– If you have a severe heart problem
– If you have pigmented retinitis
– If you have sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma, disease or deformity of the penis.
– If you currently suffer from a stomach ulcer, an increased tendency for bleeding or nose bleeding problems
– If your disease is due to a blocked or narrowed vein in the lungs than to a blocked or narrowed artery.
Revocation should not be given to children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
More about REVACIO Table. 20 mg. * 90 (REVATIO tabl. 20 mg. * 90)