DIAZEPAM 10 mg – 30 tablets in Box by Replek Farm /PROMO/
Adults: Anxiety states, obsessive-compulsive neuroses, and other psychiatric disorders: 5-30 mg daily in divided doses. Insomnia associated with anxiety: 5-15 mg before retiring. Cerebral palsy: 5-60 mg daily in divided doses. Upper motor neuronic spasticity: 5-60 mg daily in divided doses. Muscle spasm of varied aetiology, fibrositis, cervical spondylosis: 5-15 mg daily in divided doses. Adjunct to the management of some types of epilepsy: 2-60 mg daily in divided doses. Alcohol withdrawal: 5-20 mg, repeated if necessary in 2 to 4 hours. Oral premedication in dental patients: 5 mg the night before, 5 mg on waking and 5 mg two hours before the appointment. Oral Premedication before surgery: 5 mg-20 mg.
1) The short-term relief (2-4 weeks) only, of anxiety which is severe, disabling, or subjecting the individual to unacceptable distress, occurring alone or in association with insomnia or short-term psychosomatic, organic or psychotic illness.
2) Cerebral palsy.
3) Muscle spasm.
4) As an adjunct to certain types of epilepsy (eg myoclonus).
5) Symptomatic treatment of acute alcohol withdrawal.
6) As oral premedication for the nervous dental patient.
7) For premedication before surgery.
1) Control of tension and irritability in cerebral spasticity in selected cases.
2) As an adjunct to the control of muscle spasm in tetanus.
3) Oral premedication.