Casodex 50 mg 28 film-coated tablets in Box / bicalutamide/
What is Casodex and what it is used for
Casodex contains a medicine called bicalutamide. It belongs to a group of medicines called “antiandrogens”.
• Casodex is used to treat prostate cancer.
• It blocks the action of male hormones such as testosterone.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor has told you. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• The usual dose for adults is one tablet a day.
• Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
• Try to take the tablet at the same time each day,
• Do not stop taking this medicine even if you feel better unless the doctor tells you to do this.